Food containers such as Tupperware are definitely useful. They get everything organized inside your fridge and make it possible for food to stay even longer. But, despite their various use and benefits, there is a bit of a downside when it comes to these kitchen items: they can add to your clutter if you don’t organize them well!
Luckily, we have found 20 useful tips that you can follow to properly store your Tupperware so that you don’t lose your mind from all the stressful clutter!
1. Start by de-cluttering.
2. Recycle a magazine rack as a lid collector.
3. Make use of baskets with labels.
4. Try a pull-out organizer.
5. Purchase a lid organizer.
6. Make use of a corner shelf organizer.
7. Utilize tension rods inside trawers.
8. Get yourself a Tupperware turntable.
9. Use a dish drainer for your Tupperware lids.
10. Re-purpose book bins as organizers.
11. This dollar store idea for your lids.
12. Using plastic drawers specially for Tupperware.
13. Adding a peg board in your drawers.
14. Wooden dividers.
15. Using removable wire drawers.
16. Re-purposing CD racks.
17. Making use of drawer dividers.
18. Using a mesh basket as organizer.
19. Getting a large tub and using it as a drawer.
20. Using an under-shelf space saver.
See? There’s really no need to get frustrated when it comes to organizing your cabinets and making sure your Tupperware are properly stored. Re-purposing other household items, being creative or or simply buying what you need always helps.
The most important thing here is to always de-clutter once in a while to prevent things to pile up and end up being cluttered again. Stay on top of your game and keep your kitchen organized with these helpful and creative ways to keep things in order.
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.