If you love to bake, you know that all your staples — flour, sugar, salt, and so on — take up a lot of room. Having bulky canisters and bags crowding your pantry isn’t the best way to store all that stuff. Thankfully, the internet has swooped in to provide 20 ways of organizing and storing bulky baking supplies.
And don’t think that organizing has to be expensive. Plenty of these hacks can be done with regular things you already have around your house! The only thing it takes is just a little bit of imagination. For the things that you can’t find in a regular household, take a quick trip to the Dollar Store to find the items to help you organize — all for just a few dollars.
At the end of the day, hacks are all about making your life easier. These definitely fit that description. They’re proof that you don’t need to spend a lot of time or money getting your home in top shape.
As for baking, these hacks will make it simple and easy to make all your favorite things without a huge mess. So, grab your apron and a couple of command hooks and get organizing!
1. Put plastic bins inside of kitchen drawers.
2. Use regular wire baskets inside drawers to organize kitchen tools.
3. Use a magazine rack to organize your pans.
4. Use command hooks to hang measuring cups and spoons on the cabinet door.
5. Put little things like decorating nozzles and cookie cutters in a big glass jar.
6. Use an IKEA cart as a baking station.
7. Make a pullout baking sheet drawer.
8. Use some regular canning jars for dry ingredients.
9. Hang as many bulky items on command hooks as you can.
10. Use a pegboard to hold your utensils in a drawer.
11. Use a regular bookshelf to store your baking tools.
12. Put your toe kicks to use.
13. Devote a whole shelf or side of the kitchen to it.
14. Use a corkboard for your measuring tools.
15. Put cupcake liners in mason jars.
16. Treat bakeware like pot lids.
17. Label everything.
18. Explore the idea of open shelving.
19. Install a Lazy Susan.
20. Use spice racks.
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.
Join your friends or be the first to like our page